Our goal is to ensure that all campers have an enjoyable, relaxing and safe holiday at Wilton Farm. Please help us keep Wilton Farm a special place for all campers, today, and in the future, by following our ground rules.
We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and caravanning, respecting the enjoyment and safety of other campers and not causing any harm to our local environment. By camping at Wilton Farm, you agree to follow our terms and conditions:
- Check-in is between 2.30-7pm and checkout is before midday on the day of departure. If you need to arrive or leave at different times, just drop us a note on the contact us form and we’ll of course do our best to accommodate!
- To ensure the safety of all campers, please be aware that the speed limit for all vehicles anywhere within Wilton Farm, including the campsite, is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY and be aware that other campers, children and pets are also using the farm. This speed limit also applies to bicycles or any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hold a licence and have tax and MOT as appropriate. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed. To ensure the safety of all campers and visitors at Wilton Farm, anyone found to be driving dangerously on the property will be asked to leave.
- We aim to keep Wilton Farm a tranquil and relaxing place for all of our campers, including young families. Please respect your fellow campers and our neighbouring farmers by avoiding playing loud music after 9pm and by keeping the noise down after 11pm. Please also refrain from driving across the campsite at night time.
- We are not able to accept bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
- Please do not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
- You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the camping site. Children may use a swing area by the campsite, however use of this area is entirely at the risk and responsibility of the children’s parents or guardians.
- Wilton is a dog friendly campsite, however your dog remains your responsibility at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended or allowed to leave the camping field off the lead. You are responsible for any harm or injury caused by your dog to animals outside belonging to our neighbouring farmers. You must also clean up after your dog.
- We allow use of bbqs, as long as they do not present a fire risk and that the ground is left clean and not scorched.
- The use of generators is not permitted on site.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
- If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues.
- Wilton Farm will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal unless caused by a negligent act or omission by the company or its employees.
- Wilton Farm will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained.
- Please also read our specific Covid-19 guidance
Ready to book? Review our prices & booking form or drop us an email with your preferred dates at email@example.com