We’d love to hear from you – please ask us any questions you like by emailing us at email@example.com or giving us a call on 01548 511 431
You can find us here – if you’re not sure quite where we are, do give us a call or drop an email & we’d be happy to assist!
Our address & directions :
- For those coming down to Devon rather than up from Cornwall, then we’d suggest the best route is to come via the A38 before following the A385 to Totnes. At this point, follow directions to Kingsbridge.
- If you want to stop off at some attractions on the way then we’d recommend coming in via Dartmouth and taking the coastal route via Slapton. It does mean a trip across the ferry at Dartmouth but is a beautiful way to see the coastline & to pick up some ideas of where you might want to visit on your trip!
- For those coming up from Cornwall then the A38 is still the best route from Plymouth, turning off at Ivybridge.
- Please see the map below with our exact location. Again, don’t hesitate to contact us if you do get lost as we know these roads like the back of our hand!
- Finally, please be aware that you will need to cross a ford in South Pool village on your way to our campsite. This can flood when the tides are at their very highest and so we recommend checking the local tide times – https://tides.willyweather.co.uk/sw/devon/east-portlemouth.html – before you travel. If you are travelling during high tides, then we recommend coming in via Chivelstone, which takes you up the hill before getting to South Pool (thus avoiding the estuary). Alternatively, you could always wait at the Milbrook pub in South Pool for some light refreshments while the tide goes down.
For more information about what is available in the local area, look at the local attractions page here
Ready to book? Simply visit our prices & booking page!
As you go up the hill from Southpool, you reach a fork in the road. For the main entrance, you use the left fork but if the weather is bad, it is best to enter through the 2nd entrance. Have a look at the map below for details on each entrance. When you come into the main entrance, you take the lane behind the farm shop and you’re going to the second field on the right (Gullet) :