This is a campsite (plus working farm!) set in the glorious South Devon hills just above a little village called South Pool. What makes it so special?
- Wilton Farm campsite has 8 acres of beautiful views to wake up to whilst cooking breakfast.
- Whilst offering the amazing surroundings to help you get away from it all, we have a few simple ground rules in place to ensure your stay with us is peaceful and enjoyable for all.
- Tents & motor homes welcome (n.b. we don’t provide hookups due to the impact on the land)
- We have plenty of heated showers and toilets on site, updated in 2019
- A well-stocked farm shop, providing fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, milk, meat and wood for BBQs
- Private access to the estuary, for those of you who like to canoe, Kayak or paddle-board
- Dogs welcome
- We’re a 10 minutes walk away from a local pub, The Millbrook Inn, and short drive from the famous Pig’s Nose Inn.
- The campsite has its own special glade and great connections to local nature trails
- Plenty of local attractions nearby, such as the sailing town of Salcombe, the old market town of Kingsbridge and wonderful coastal beaches
Covid-19 update: We are open from July 4th and have created a dedicated page which provides further details on the measures we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe.
Review prices & booking form or drop us an email with your preferred dates at firstname.lastname@example.org