Our goal is to ensure that all campers have an enjoyable, relaxing and safe holiday at Wilton Farm. We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping, respecting the enjoyment and safety of other campers and not causing any harm to our local environment.
By camping at Wilton Farm, you agree to follow our terms and conditions:
- Please respect your fellow campers and our neighboring farmers by keeping music to a low level and ensure music is turned off at 10PM. We have a low noise policy between 10pm to 8am. Please also refrain from driving across the campsite at night time.
- We are not able to accept bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18.
- Deposits taken on booking are non-refundable. The remainder of your balance is paid on arrival. Once paid, this is non-refundable. Please note we do not offer refunds if you choose to cut your holiday short due to bad weather.
- To ensure the safety of all campers, please be aware that the speed limit for all vehicles anywhere within Wilton Farm, including the campsite, is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY and be aware that other campers, children and pets are also using the farm. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed.
- You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times. Children may use a swing area by the campsite, however use of this area is entirely at the risk and responsibility of the children’s parents or guardians.
- Wilton is a dog-friendly campsite, however your dog remains your responsibility at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended, allowed to stray into other campers pitches or allowed to leave the camping field off the lead. You are responsible for any harm or injury caused by your dog. You must also clean up after your dog.
- We ask all campers to respect the land and leave it as they found it. Please do not leave behind any discarded tents or camping equipment and use our recycling facilities for disposing of rubbish.
- We allow use of BBQ’s and fire-pits, as long as they do not present a fire risk. They must be set on framework raised off the ground to ensure the land is not scorched.
- Campervans with chemical toilets are not encouraged at Wilton Farm, as we do not have facilities to dispose of the waste.
- The use of generators is not permitted on site.
- Please do not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others you will be asked to move.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
- If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues.
- Wilton Farm will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal unless caused by a negligent act or omission by the company or its employees.
- Wilton Farm will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained.
- Please do not travel if you, or someone you live with, develop symptoms of Covid-19 prior to your visit. Please also read our specific Covid-19 guidance