Our facilities are basic and designed to be in keeping with the natural environment they are set in and to ensure they have minimal impact on the land. All totally off-grid, no electric hook-ups, no flushing toilets, just mother nature at her best.
Compost loo’s, heated showers and washing facilities are all offered up in rustic wooden huts, cleaned thoroughly, multiple times every day. Please consider whether you can cope with compost loo’s before you book! Have a look at our photos below to see if it’s for you.
Please also read our latest Covid-19 update for more information on how we are ensuring the safety of campers and staff.
Facilities & features
- 15 acres of grassy fields for free-range camping.
- Designated quiet camping field.
- 7 compost loos. 3 urinals.
- 5 Hot showers.
- Washing up facility.
- Washing and changing area.
- Multiple water stations located around the site. All water is drinking water.
- Recycling and waste area.
- A small farm shop supplying locally sourced produce such as sausages, eggs, bread as well as other food and drink items and camping essentials. Here you can hire out BBQ’s and fire-pits.
- Freezer space for ice packs.
- Communal hangout barn. An area to chill and relax with others, also a place to head to on those (inevitable) rainy days.
- Animal feeding time – come and feed our little Jersey calves, pet lambs and chickens!
- Electrical charging- we do offer the use of power points at reception for charging devices for a small fee.
- Dog-friendly. – Furry companions of all sizes are welcome, provided they are kept under control.