A campsite (plus working farm!) set in the glorious South Devon hills just above a little village called South Pool. What makes it so special?
- Each morning you’ll wake up to stunning views across to Salcombe and the Kingsbridge estuary whilst cooking breakfast with the BBQs provided
- Set in beautiful surroundings, Wilton offers amazing tranquility to help you get away from it all! We have a few simple ground rules in place to ensure your stay with us is peaceful and enjoyable for all
- We’re a 10 minute walk away to an award winning, cosy local pub, the Millbrook and within a short drive from the famous Pig’s Nose.
- For those who like to canoe, kayak & sail, we also have private access to the Kingsbridge estuary
- We absolutely love dogs so no need for your pooch to miss out on the holiday! There are sniffs galore for them across our 8 acres of land
- The farm has its own special glade and great connections to local nature trails
- The sailing town of Salcombe, the old market town of Kingsbridge and wonderful beaches such as Mill Bay & Fisherman’s Cove are in easy distance of the farm
- If you’re an Agatha Christie fan (who doesn’t love a bit of Poirot or Miss Marple?) there are plenty of sights in the area – have a look at our local attractions page for more information!
- We are a working farm and as such have a well-stocked shop with fresh produce such as milk, bread and vegetables & even wood for BBQs
- For more information of what’s on site, have a look at our facilities page. We have upgraded the facilities in 2018 to ensure all campers can get a warm, lovely shower to start the day!
- To get a feel for the campsite, do watch our video below & the photo gallery
- Still don’t believe us? We have a review of 9.2/10 on Pitchup and 4.8/5 on Google!
Review prices & booking form or you can book directly from the form at the bottom of this page.
Wilton Farm’s camping highlights :
- 8 acres with stunning views
- Tents & motor homes welcome (n.b. we don’t provide hookups due to the impact on the land)
- Heated showers and toilets, upgraded in 2018!
- Well-stocked farm shop
- Private access to the estuary
- Stunning glade with seating & tea lights for the evening
- Dogs welcome
- Local pubs within walking distance
- Beautiful beaches within walking distance
- Easy access to local attractions
Ready to book? Simply select the start & end date on the calendar or form below. No upfront cost – pay on arrival!
–Pitch price per night for all bar single tents includes 2 persons & 1 car. For single tent bookings, you are welcome to bring a car!–
—For extra adults we charge £7 per night—
–For children aged 2- 17 we charge £1.50 per night—
–There is no charge for children under 2 and so no need to include them on the booking form–
**PLEASE NOTE : If you have any questions around costs before you book, do contact us here**